Thursday, September 3, 2009

Nice Meeting You

Today was my last day in Sydney, Tomorow im off to Melbourne!!!
Sadly my last day got heavily rained out. A light sprinkling shower that decided to extend itself throughtout the whole day.
I met up with Olly anyway as we planned to head up to Cammeray, wich we did anyway so i could see how amazing the park there was that i would not get to skate thanks to the wetness. I even saw a couple of grommies wandering around one rolling on a GMTA 40 board.
The rest of the day consisted of burritos (the green thing was lunch), slurpees and a bit of shopping before heading back to Ollys for some drinks and getting more burritos with him an Jess.
So thats the end of that chapter
Its all about Buuuuuurn City for the next 10 days
il keep you updated, for now heres a photo of my green log lunch filled with chicken satay and some trendy night photos of the sights, sorry i didnt have a tripod on me so theyr a little blurry...